- - G & A
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Ancillary benefits, 401(k), PTO, Holiday, Dynamic work environment
Andor Health is seeking an experienced Security Engineer. The Security Engineer will plan, implement, upgrade, and monitor security protocols for the protection of the organization's computer networks and information.
- Collaborates with users to discuss computer data access needs, to identify security threats and violations, and to identify and recommend needed programming or process changes.
- Uses data encryption, firewalls, and other appropriate security tools and applications to conceal and protect transfers of confidential digital information.
- Develops and implements plans to safeguard digital data from accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure; adheres to emergency data processing needs.
- Reviews violations of security procedures; provides training to ensure violations do not recur.
- Monitors and restricts access to sensitive, confidential, or other high-security data.
- Modifies security files and applications as able and necessary to provide specialized access, allow new software to be installed or integrated, or correct errors.
- Performs risk assessments, audits, and tests to ensure proper functioning of data processing activities and security measures.
- Performs complex problem resolution and documentation.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of security laws, principles and practices.
- Stay current with emerging threats and trends.
- Assist teams in various security and privacy risk mitigation efforts; including incident response.
- Lead information security related projects.
- Safeguards system security and improves overall server and network efficiency by training users and promoting security awareness.
- Determines when to update virus protection systems by monitoring current reports of computer viruses; facilitates or performs needed updates.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Programming, or a related field required; M.B.A. in Information Systems preferred.
- At least three years of experience in computer systems with some specialization in computer security highly preferred.
- Microsoft Azure security experience with monitoring and securing resources within Azure.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient, or able to gain proficiency with, a broad array of security software applications and tools.
- Thorough understanding of computer-related security systems including firewalls, encryption, and password protection and authentication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized with attention to detail.
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of the position.
At Andor Health, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technological needs of physicians, hospitals, and post-acute organizations across the globe. Andor Health offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Andor Health's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Andor Health must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Drug Free Workplace