Software Configuration Manager (SCM)
- - R & D Engineering
- FL, USA
- Full Time
- 401(k), medical, dental, vision, ancillary products, generous vacation, sick time, holidays, dynamic environment.
Position Description: The Software Configuration Manager is responsible for developing and applying Software Configuration Management (SCM) practices to support the development, testing, and implementation of software applications.
- Develop scripts and automate processes where possible to improve efficiencies and accuracy of the software build, integration, release, and deployment processes.
- Manage source code tagging, branching, and merging.
- Provide tool support to project teams.
- Consult with appropriate teams on matters concerning build and release processes.
- Manage multiple release streams within the source code management tool.
- Create and maintain CM process documentation, including configuration management plans, software build procedures, build manifests, configuration specifications and audit reports.
- Conduct periodic review of user access to the source code repository wand work with designated staff to maintain the authorized access and permissions.
- Collaborate with the development and test teams for code deployments into the respective environments.
- Ensure appropriate project documentation is available for each new build or release.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Dev Ops
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Kubernetes/Docker
- Familiarity with Microservice architecture
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of the position.
At Andor Health, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technological needs of physicians, hospitals, and post-acute organizations across the globe. Andor Health offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance, and retirement savings.
Andor Health's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Andor Health must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Drug Free Workplace