Technical Support Engineer II
- - Support
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
- 401(k), medical, dental, vision, ancillary products, generous vacation, sick time, holidays, dynamic environment.
Title: Technical Support Engineer II Location: Orlando
Reports To: VP, Development FLSA Status: Exempt
Position Description: As a Technical Support Engineer II, you are to apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues and escalate issues to the appropriate team. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostics and help request tracking tools as well as hands-on investigation and solution development. The Technical Support Engineer II works within Andor's information technology (IT) department to assist the support team with the goal of helping end users with the operation and functionality of software applications purchased. This support engineer will work with various departments, individual end users or corporate accounts in professional applications. This often involves heavy traffic via email, communications, and messaging as well. It is of utmost importance that the ideal candidate possesses extensive knowledge of the applications he or she supports. Product certification will be provided via regular examinations that assess application knowledge. Scripted steps including execution and documentation of these steps with each support ticket is expected of this role. In some situations, application support specialists may be called upon to assist with these scripted help steps to maintain effectiveness of support and to adjust to customer needs.
• Field incoming help requests from clients via telephone and ticket tracking system in a professional and courteous manner
• Document all relevant end user identification information and clear articulation of problem or issue
• Build rapport and elicit problem details from client end users
• Prioritize and schedule issues for resolution. Escalate issues (when required) to the appropriate experience level of technician
• Record, track and document all requests through problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution
• Apply diagnostic methodologies to aid in problem resolution
• Perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure client satisfaction
• Develop help sheets and knowledge base documents for end users as appropriate
• Manage internal ticket system to identify reoccurring issues and escalate as appropriate
• Bachelor degree and/or 3-4 years work experience in an application support position
• Knowledge of basic computer hardware/software
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills
• Strong documentation skills
• SQL Server 2008 and higher experience 3-4 years
• Proficient writing T-SQL scripts to check the data updates
• Ability to present ideas in concise, user-friendly language
• Experience in healthcare industry
• Experience with ticketing system(s)
• Experience with mobile applications
• Experience in virtual health/telehealth platforms
• EMR integration experience is a plus
• Experience analyzing application logs is a plus
• Knowledge of MS SQL is a plus
• Experience in Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Outlook
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of the position.
At Andor Health, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technological needs of physicians, hospitals, and post-acute organizations across the globe. Andor Health offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Andor Health's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Andor Health must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Drug Free Workplace