Customer Success Manager
- - Client Solutions and Account Management
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
- 401(k), medical, dental, vision, ancillary products, generous vacation, sick time, holidays, dynamic environment.
Title: Customer Success Manager Location: Orlando
Reports to: COO FLSA Status: Exempt
Position Description: The Customer Success Manager will execute sales strategy, initiate contact with existing and potential customers, identify needs and promote and sell appropriate product to meet those needs.
Andor Health seeks an experienced Customer Success Manager to take over customer account management responsibilities. The successful candidate will focus on acquiring additional revenue streams from existing clientele as well as bringing on new customers who can benefit from our product offerings. Execute sales strategy, initiate contact with existing and potential customers, identify needs and promote appropriate product to meet those needs.
As Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for meeting monthly and quarterly quotas while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. Andor Health is looking for a sales-oriented professional who values productivity and customer engagement.
- Manage assigned accounts.
- Call prospective customers and establish buying cycles, customer needs, and create a customer supplier relationship.
- Increase sales in respective accounts.
- Prepare sales information for customers.
- Establish buying influences, budgets and criteria for assigned accounts.
- Develop and oversee customer retention campaigns.
- Participate in and improve upon in-house brand promotions.
- Engage with minimum 10 customers per day via live contact and follow up with all prospects within two days.
- Learn and recognize triggers based on customer behavior and engage with customers who request to terminate or downgrade service.
- Manage budget and hit or exceed monthly quota as established by EVP, Ambulatory (LOB).
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related discipline is required
- Ability to review workload, set priorities, and manage time to complete tasks / projects and meet deadlines
- 3+ year's experience in healthcare industry account management/development, and/or strategic partnerships preferably in healthcare technologies such as Virtual Health, conversational AI, or secure clinical communications & collaboration tools
- Advanced problem resolution skills and communication abilities
- Excellent word processing and spreadsheet skills
- Ability to anticipate customers' needs and match them with appropriate products and services
- Preferred experience working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial healthcare technology environment with existing strong industry relationships
- Ability to identify and understand client needs and work with internal stakeholders to develop and implement products and solutions
- Ability to solve business problems and challenges in collaboration with external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to work in a collaborative dynamic team environment and interact at all levels
- Excellent account management skills with the ability to multitask and manage multiple tasks with changing priorities in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to work effectively under very broad direction with minimal supervision
- Ability to motivate team and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Excellent organizational presentation interpersonal and team building skills
- Excellent time management and planning/strategizing skills
- Strong leadership and excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of the position.
At Andor Health, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technological needs of physicians, hospitals, and post-acute organizations across the globe. Andor Health offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Andor Health's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Andor Health must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Drug Free Workplace