- - R & D Engineering
- FL, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Ancillary benefits, 401(k), PTO, Holiday, Dynamic work environment
Andor Health is seeking an experienced Interface Developer. The successful candidate will be joining our passionate team of professionals who are working to develop, market, sell, and support new healthcare technology solutions that transform the way clinical teams collaborate and coordinate care. At Andor Health, our mission is to deliver technology solutions that help healthcare organizations streamline clinical team collaboration, meet regulatory requirements, and achieve better health outcomes for patients.
- Expert experience of information messaging standards (i.e. HL7) and middleware principles and concepts (e.g. APIs, REST, SOAP, Web Services)
- Must be skilled in common algorithms and data structures, database concepts and design, SQL and a data access language
- Develop, install and configure HL7 interfaces based on workflow and configuration capabilities; including ADT
- Work closely to gather requirements, implement technology, ensure sufficient testing, and coordinate a move into production
- Experience with interface engines, such Mirth Connect highly recommended
- Should have relevant experience of minimum 2-4 years in HL7 (V.2/V.3) and FHIR Interface development.
- Knowledge of SDLC processes and workflows.
- Experience working with any Interface Engines and Clinical Workflows or HealthCare Workflows.
- Working experience with various healthcare applications or interface engines (mirth)
- Detailed understanding of HL7 and FHIR segments, fields and data types – esp. ADT, ORU and ORM
- Knowledge of the various HL7 and FHIR acknowledgement types and common industry practices when working with HL7 and FHIR acknowledgement
- Understanding and usage of loops, arrays, variables, if-else logic statements, and re-usable code
- Basic understanding of database concepts and working knowledge of the ways to interact with database
- Demonstrated knowledge of relational database design (e.g., normalization, cardinality)
- Proficiency in Structured Query Language (SQL) and related data access languages (e.g. executing SQL, stored procedures, views, indexes and table creation)
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience with integration tools such as Rhapsody, Corepoint, ConnectR, or Mirth Connect (Required)
- Extensive knowledge and experiences in all the phase levels: analysis, design, implementation, testing and migration as well as monitoring and support on a large number of systems (Required)
- Hands-on experience with the following skills: HL7, FHIR, XML, CSV (Required)
- Knowledge of RESTFUL API, JSON and SOAP (Preferred)
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2-4 years' experience in the Microsoft Azure technology stack
- Experience with SDK's like Slack or Microsoft Teams