Quality Assurance Analyst
- - Quality Assurance
- FL, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Ancillary benefits, 401(k), PTO, Holiday, Dynamic work environment
Position Description: The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for evaluating and testing new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to establishment guidelines: Writes, revises, and verifies quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation to attain quality of software economically and efficiently. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to write test scripting and automation, develop quality assurance standards, define and track quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts.
- Executes software testing of mobile and web applications
- Has demonstrated ability and broad experience performing functional testing, integration testing, regression testing and performance testing
- Deep experience working with agile methodologies
- Possesses continuous integration and test-driven development experience
- Reviews new or modified program, including documentation, diagram, and flow chart, to determine if program will perform according to user request and conform to guidelines.
- Recommends program improvements or corrections to programmers.
- Enters instructions to test program for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to establishment standards.
- Sets up tests at request of user to locate and correct program operating error following installation of program.
- Conducts compatibility tests with customer integration.
- Monitors program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Writes documentation to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- May evaluate proposed software or software enhancement for feasibility.
- May develop utility program to test, track, and verify defects in software program.
- May write programs to create new procedures or modify existing procedures.
- Requires a bachelor's degree with a major in business, computer science, or similar field.
- Must have a working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies.
- Familiarity with mobile computing and SaaS-based models
- 3 - 5 years of experience in quality analyst positions.
- Experience in Healthcare domain involving clinical applications is a must
- Experience in implementing virtual health/telehealth platforms
- EMR integration experience or telehealth platforms
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of the position.
At Andor Health, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technological needs of physicians, hospitals, and post-acute organizations across the globe. Andor Health offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Andor Health's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Andor Health must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Drug Free Workplace