- - Implementation
- FL, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Ancillary benefits, 401(k), PTO, Holiday, Dynamic work environment
Position Description: The Business Analyst's role participates in the planning, design, and development of engineering systems critical to core organizational products and functions. This includes interviewing stakeholders and gathering, compiling, and validating user requirements for development teams throughout the software lifecycle (storyboarding). It may also include researching and analyzing data in support of business functions, process knowledge, and systems requirements. The Business Analyst is also responsible for generating and compiling reports based on the findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to systems issues.
- Develop and manage analytics deliverables across tenants by defining and reporting key metrics on business performance, investment and operations.
- Apply econometric and health economics models to healthcare data to derive solutions for cost-effectiveness and efficiency for clients.
- Gather, refine and analyze data to provide information that supports marketing, sales and business development narratives.
- Contribute to predictive and advanced analytical modelling and analysis related to healthcare costs and care management and others as applicable.
- Analyzing data from SQL database sources and build dashboards using Power BI and pro-actively providing insights by use-case to stakeholders.
- Meet ad-hoc business intelligence and data analysis requests from both leadership team and clients.
- Automating Business Intelligence solutions by building pipelines in Azure Data Factory and Snowflake Integration.
- Write user stories for developers to create and capture necessary data points to set up background for data warehousing and analytics solutions.
- Assist in research and implementation of strategic data projects.
- Applying modern analytics techniques, especially A/B testing in order to assist in measuring objectives and key results of product utilization and user experience.
- Identify the right data platform and build mechanisms to securely export data from internal data sources to client's database or data warehouses.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in technical or other appropriate field from accredited college or technical school
- 2-5 years experience in healthcare operations
- Healthcare use case/workflow
- Experience in healthcare industry
- Experience with mobile applications
- EMR/healthcare data integration experience is a plus
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of the position.
At Andor Health, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technological needs of physicians, hospitals, and post-acute organizations across the globe. Andor Health offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance, and retirement savings.
Andor Health's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Andor Health must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Drug Free Workplace