- Administration - Intern
- Orlando, FL, USA
Andor Health is seeking an intern with experience in software design, coding and debugging. The intern will gain exciting real-world software engineering experience at a thriving company. We frequently work in small teams to solve problems, explore new technologies, and learn from one another. The ideal intern for this environment will be enthusiastic and collaborative.
- Document and test new software applications
- Assess new application ideas
- Research competitor offerings
- Develop applications (coding, programming)
- Interview beta testers
- Computer Science/Network Engineering, Engineering, or Mathematics major
- Excellent analytical and mathematics skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Experience programming in C, C++, or Java
- Practical experience with a wide variety of software engineering tasks
- Collaborating hand-in-hand with skilled teams of software engineers
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with seasoned professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Flexible schedule for students
- Compensation available
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of the position.
At Andor Health, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technological needs of physicians, hospitals, and post-acute organizations across the globe. Andor Health offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Andor Health's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Andor Health must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Drug Free Workplace