Senior Architect (Voice Skills/AI/Machine Learning)
- - R & D Engineering
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Ancillary benefits, 401(k), PTO, Holiday, Dynamic work environment
Andor Health is seeking an experienced Senior Architect (Voice Skills/AI/Machine Learning). The successful candidate will be joining our passionate team of professionals who are working to develop, market, sell, and support new healthcare technology solutions that transform the way clinical teams collaborate and coordinate care. At Andor Health, our mission is to deliver technology solutions that help healthcare organizations streamline clinical team collaboration, meet regulatory requirements and achieve better health outcomes for patients.
- Architect, Design, Develop and Deploy enterprise solutions which include components such as Chatbots, Voice / Virtual Assistants, Machine Learning and Cognitive Services.
- Familiarity to voice skills SDK's, process flows, intents as well as an SDK (Alexa Skills, Google Actions, SiriKit).
- Experience delivering highly scalable solutions utilizing a cloud provider such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Provide end-to-end technical lead for complex application development projects which include requirements gathering analysis design planning development testing and implementation of technology solutions.
- The ideal candidate should be experienced with leading from a technical perspective for teams consisting of multiple technical practitioner areas, including applications, cloud providers, security, customer service, technical support, quality management, etc.
- The ideal candidate should understand product management and will work with customer engagement leads, sales staff, and executive management to ensure that solutions and delivery continue to meet customer requirements while adapting to ongoing market and competitive conditions.
- The successful candidate will work with new and existing customers to provide solution engineering expertise necessary to successfully design, build, and deliver solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Perform code reviews to ensure best practices are being followed.
- Provide guidance for new feature integration and key architectural decisions.
- Provide advanced technical consulting and advice to others on solution design.
- Create design documents, including existing modules.
- Quickly prototype new ideas/technologies to create proof of concept and demos.
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- 5-7+ years of varied experience in Information Technology
- 2-4 years of experience in Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/Deep Learning
- Experience with machine learning software, such as Azure ML, TensorFlow, Theano and Torch
- In-depth experience with the SDLC development lifecycle and software development methodologies
- Strong process development skills with the ability to learn and understand technical concepts in order to interpret document and formalize procedures
- Background in speech algorithms, statistical probability, advanced machine learning techniques
- Experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP), Statistical Language Modeling (SLM), Text-to-Speech (TTS), Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR), Natural Language Understanding (NLU) and Signal Processing
- Named Entity, Keyword and Topic Extraction
- Deep-learning Chatbots and dialog modeling
- Intent detection, Query Parsing and Semantic mapping
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2-4 years' experience in the Microsoft Azure technology stack
- Experience with SDK's like Slack or Microsoft Teams
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of the position.
At Andor Health, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technological needs of physicians, hospitals, and post-acute organizations across the globe. Andor Health offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Andor Health's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Andor Health must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Drug Free Workplace