Enterprise Product Manager
- - Product Management
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Ancillary benefits, 401(k), PTO, Holiday, Dynamic work environment
Andor Health is seeking an experienced Enterprise Product Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for bringing new product lines to consumers in an engaging, functional way, while opening up fresh distribution channels and collaborating with other departments. The EPM will work creatively and pragmatically to conserve resources and engage the product line's potential audience. Knowledge of key demographics and an innovative perspective on product development are important in this role.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to define, build, market and support products:
- Design and User Research to ensure the product is compelling and solving the right problems
- Legal and Quality to ensure a compliant product
- Customer Success and User Research to incorporate user feedback into the product
- Lead product development teams through the software development lifecycle
- Perform research/analysis to vet product ideas for market opportunity/risk, revenue, costs
- Participate in strategic planning
- Track and analyze use of the product to report on progress towards key metrics and goals
- Familiarize yourself with the product line's components and its potential impact on the market as a whole
- Practice discretion when discussing the production roll-out and maintain confidentiality
- Oversee the product line's life cycle and anticipate any problems
- Evaluate market competition and position the product line so that it appeals to consumers
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher or equivalent in employment experience
- 2-5 yrs experience as a hands-on Product/Program Manager for a Health IT company required
- Experience in healthcare operations in a clinic or hospital setting
- Experience with virtual health/telehealth platforms
- Experience with business intelligence tools and techniques, ability to build queries and reports
- Experience working in a regulated environment is preferred
- Experience working on cloud-based products is preferred
- Expert communicator with regards to presentations, writing, conversations
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of the position.
At Andor Health, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technological needs of physicians, hospitals, and post-acute organizations across the globe. Andor Health offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Andor Health's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Andor Health must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Drug Free Workplace