- - Marketing
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Ancillary benefits, 401(k), PTO, Holiday, Dynamic work environment
Position Description: Andor Health is looking for a talented Graphic Designer who can translate Andor Health's identity and message into both graphic and animated assets. The Graphic Designer will apply art, design, and copy layout skills to create visually engaging concepts such as logos, promotional and branding materials, communication media, and other print and digital materials.
Applicants must have substantial understanding and experience with design principles and tools, along with experience in healthcare, product marketing, and software marketing. Candidates should be passionate and excited about design, as well as willing to collaborate with other team members on projects.
- Collaborates with internal teams, clients, leadership, and/or other project participants to understand project assignment, audience, and intended message.
- Designs original animation and visual media that communicates the desired feeling or message in an engaging and unified way.
- Chooses graphics, animation, art, and photography, as appropriate for assigned projects.
- Selects fonts for written copy; produces sample layout for approval by client or other project participants.
- Prepares drafts of design work and provides samples to appropriate staff or departments for review, collaboration, and execution.
- Revises projects as necessary based on collaborative feedback process.
- Consults with leadership and other team members as needed on complex or specialized projects.
- Prepares print orders and assembly instructions on notification of final approval.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required; major or significant coursework in Art, Graphic Design, or related disciplines highly preferred.
- Highly effective visual communicator in the healthcare industry.
- Minimum of three years of related work experience highly preferred.
- Experience in healthcare industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite or other similar design software.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently on an assignment.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team.
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of the position.
At Andor Health, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technological needs of physicians, hospitals, and post-acute organizations across the globe. Andor Health offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Andor Health's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Andor Health must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Drug Free Workplace