- - Implementation
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Ancillary benefits, 401(k), PTO, Holiday, Dynamic work environment
- Support Management by providing program management control on key Revenue Cycle Management Services (RCMS), usually pertaining to delivering solutions to strategic clients.
- Partner with Business leaders to define overall work breakdown structure, detailed tasks, and assess impacts on other projects. Facilitate cross-functional team to define, estimate & schedule resources and work to achieve RCMS scope.
- Ensure adherence to common processes as contracted in roles and responsibilities.
- Provide a platform for communication and relationship management -- engage stakeholders for buy-in, relieve bottlenecks & complexity.
- Provide performance monitoring, information and reporting; help diagnose root cause of problems.
- Identify, escalate and resolve critical issues in a timely manner.
- Alert stakeholders to potential scheduling risks, anticipated slippage, and take pre-emptive action to mitigate.
- Ensure teams are taking corrective action as necessary to deliver complete scope, desired quality and timeliness of strategic programs.
- Keep team apprised via project plans, meetings and discussion minutes of project tasks identified, tasks to be completed, and work not completed.
- Manage a virtual team; communicating with all team members to ensure they understand their responsibilities and deliverables.
- Provide best practice solutions, including research, that will support RCMS standards and client needs.
- Obtain and/or facilitate development of documented workflows, ensuring gaps and problem areas are clearly identified and resolved in a manner that supports standard RCMS processes.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- PMP Certification required or ability to obtain within the first 12 months.
- Successful completion of Bachelor's degree or relevant business / information technology experience.
- Lean Six Sigma or other special certifications helpful.
- Minimum 5 years relevant project/program management experience and typically has 10+ years relevant business experience.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple concurrent projects, and ability to define work breakdown on complex projects.
- Strong and demonstrable project/program management skills, including influencing, communications and tracking skills, and planning and organization.
- In-depth knowledge of project & program methodologies, tools & techniques.
- Solid leadership, organizational and communication skills.
- Solid ability to collaborate with individual contributors and business leaders to define business process issues, analyze operational efficiencies, implement creative solutions, and measure delivery results.
- Strong conviction in the role of program management and willingness to take on challenges.
- Solid understanding of corporate environment and business metrics, with ability to propose solutions for their achievement.
- Experience in Revenue Cycle Management Services and industry best practices.
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of the position.
At Andor Health, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technological needs of physicians, hospitals, and post-acute organizations across the globe. Andor Health offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Andor Health's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Andor Health must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Drug Free Workplace