- - Implementation
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Ancillary benefits, 401(k), PTO, Holiday, Dynamic work environment
Creating Financial Value
- Manages profitability (includes revenue and expenses)
- Drives revenue recognition (accelerates whenever possible) and accurately and timely represents same in forecasting process
- Understands milestones and revenue, and effectively manages to them
- Forecasts completed accurately and timely – weekly
- Validates time entry for project team and ensures weekly entry and approval
Maintaining the Client Relationship
- Establishes a consistent communication strategy with the client and defines the associated deliverables (e.g. status report, risk report etc.)
- Checks to ensure accurate understanding of client needs and expectations
- Demonstrates project control to the client through effective project documentation, and maintains same for client and in Clarity
- Makes recommendations to reduce project risks
- Consistently completes project status and reporting externally (written and meetings)
- Gains sign off and acceptance per the client contractual agreement
- Gains industry knowledge
Managing the Organization
- Defines responsibilities of all organizations in the project
- Escalates any disconnects between client expectations, the contract interests
- Seeks input from management on technical reviews, project risk and client concerns
- Ensures a close linkage between sales expectations and project management; follows the Sales Turnover Process
- Learns, applies and adapts current project disciplines and tools.
- Communicates effectively to internal management
- Consistently completes project status
Managing Risks and Problems / Demonstrating Management and Control
- Ensures that risk considerations are incorporated into project schedules.
- Analyzes project financial statements at least monthly (forecasts weekly) as part of the risk identification and management process.
- Demonstrates project control internally through measurement, assessment, planning, and reporting.
Leading, Motivating, and Communicating
- Shares and encourages others to share and use the lessons learned from project work.
- Recognizes and reinforces team successes through the project.
Ensuring Legal and Ethical Performance
- Ensures that all aspects of assigned project work hold to ethical guidelines.
- Ensures appropriate maintenance of intellectual property.
- Reports to all levels of the and Client organization, selecting content and messages depending on audience
- Compliance with Services and reporting requirements
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent related experience
- Action plan in place for attaining Project Management Certification (Prince2 or PMP)
- 1-3 years of application software implementation experience; OR
- 1-2 years of internal Implementation Analyst or Project Analyst experience with a strong aptitude for project management
- Strong interpersonal skills with documented history of working effectively within teams
- Excellent and validated desk top Microsoft skills
- Excellent and validated written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong experience with Excel and MS Project
- Desired experience with Jira and Confluence
- Desired experience with finance, cost accounting, and healthcare industry
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of the position.
At Andor Health, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technological needs of physicians, hospitals, and post-acute organizations across the globe. Andor Health offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance, and retirement savings.
Andor Health's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Andor Health must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Drug Free Workplace