- - Implementation
- FL, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Ancillary benefits, 401(k), PTO, Holiday, Dynamic work environment
Position Description: The Business Analyst's role participates in the planning, design, and development of engineering systems critical to core organizational products and functions. This includes interviewing stakeholders and gathering, compiling, and validating user requirements for development teams throughout the software lifecycle (storyboarding). It may also include researching and analyzing data in support of business functions, process knowledge, and systems requirements. The Business Analyst is also responsible for generating and compiling reports based on the findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to systems issues.
- Working with product development/customers to understand product background & requirements.
- Analyzing requirements and generating use cases, activity diagrams along with detailed functional specifications document or User Stories for assigned functionality.
- Working with User Experience team to develop and refine prototypes.
- Working with developers to ensure they understand all aspects of the requirements, including assisting with the logical data modeling.
- Working with the QA team to ensure corresponding test cases are created and reviewed before development is completed.
- Work with the product owners & project managers to assist in development processes, such as verifying user stories' status per iteration, demos to product development, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in technical or other appropriate field from accredited college or technical school
- Major in business, computer science or related field
- Project management experience
- Healthcare IT project experience specifically telehealth/virtual health/mobile application experience
- Experience in healthcare industry
- Experience with mobile applications
- EMR/healthcare data integration experience is a plus
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of the position.
At Andor Health, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technological needs of physicians, hospitals, and post-acute organizations across the globe. Andor Health offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance, and retirement savings.
Andor Health's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Andor Health must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Drug Free Workplace