Senior Developer - Full Stack
- - R & D Engineering
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Ancillary benefits, 401(k), PTO, Holiday, Dynamic work environment
Position Description: The Full Stack Developer is a hands-on full stack engineer with superior coding skills and an ability to learn new technologies quickly. The successful candidate has a passion for creatively solving tough problems and is a voice of leadership wherever you go. This position leads major design efforts on large sections of a product and takes pride in crafting solid production code which will stand the test of time.
- Deliver well thought-out, highly maintainable solutions to complex problems
- Collaborate with others on technical design & architecture for products & services
- Be a member of a close-knit group of like-minded professionals working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Facilitate and lead design discussion - The whiteboard is your domain
- Work closely with business, UX and UI, product management, data sciences, and other teams to conceive, create, and design unique customer experiences on mobile and desktop
- Collaborate with architecture, scalability, availability and reliability of Andor Health's platform
- Exercise ability to translate complexity into simple and intuitive solutions for the customer
- 5-7 years of experience building large-scale, high throughput web applications or services
- Experience with as many of these as possible:
- Front end technologies (i.e., HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, etc.)
- RDBMS (i.e., MSSQL, etc.)
- MVC Framework
- Message Queuing
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies rapidly
- Experience in healthcare industry
- Experience with mobile applications
- EMR integration experience is a plus
Demonstrated capabilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Shows appetite and aptitude for owning responsibility of technical decisions and direction for one or many projects/teams.
- Aptly manages team demands on his/her time and shows willingness/ability to delegate technical execution or responsibilities when appropriate.
- Acts as a liaison or primary point of contact for communicating with client side technical expertise.
- Directs technical aspect of operations related to escalated client accounts or high severity issues as they affect or confront a project or team.
- Attends to both business and technical considerations when designing solutions to project/team or company related issues.
- Demonstrates interest in improving the company's technical awareness, depth and use of technology across the business.
- Participates in the evolution of company level best practices, standards, and policies as it relates to software development.
- Provides thought-leadership as it relates to emerging technologies and readying our company and engineers for productively integrating the same into our business.
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of the position.
At Andor Health, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technological needs of physicians, hospitals, and post-acute organizations across the globe. Andor Health offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance, and retirement savings.
Andor Health's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Andor Health must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Drug Free Workplace